TAE10 Certificate IV in Training Assessment
Get Your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
The New and Most Up to Date TAE40110-
- » Design and develop learning programs (TAEDES401A)
- » Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs (TAEDES402A)
- » Plan, organise and deliver group based learning (TAEDEL401A)
- » Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace (TAEDEL402A)
- » Plan assessment activities and processes (TAEASS401A)
- » Assess competence (TAEASS402A)
- » Participate in assessment validation (TAEASS403A)
The new Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) has been created to allow you to customise your learning by choosing 3 units that you would like to study as part of your qualification.
Choose 3 units of study from the list below:
- » Provide work skill instruction (TAEDEL301A )
- » Mentor in the workplace (TAEDEL404A)
- » Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills (TAELLN401A)
- » Promote products and services (BSBMKG413A)
- » Analyse and present research information (BSBRES401A)
How long does the course take?
Choosing to study online allows you to study at a pace that suits your lifestyle.
Total nominal hours
Maximum 12 months access to online course.
Online with the option of workplace project based assessing
In order to undertake the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) you must:
- » Have sufficient literacy and numeracy skills
- » Provide a resume demonstrating your employment and education history
Throughout the Certificate IV you will need access to:
- » A video camera to record two of your assessments
- » A small group of people that you can train and assess for part of your assessment
- » Internet connection and a computer